What's life like at 20 weeks for the Hood's?: This week has been a big one for us. Not only did I graduate with my Ed.S. degree in School Psychology after 3 full years of graduate school, but it was also my first semi-Mother's Day. Big things happen' around here! Graduation was amazing. Baby girl was able to be with Mama as I walked across the stage with her Dad, grandparents, and Aunt and Uncle cheering us on. We then celebrated Mother's Day the following day. Kind of ironic don't you think? Adrian and I ended one major chapter of our life with the graduation and then celebrated my first Mother's Day the following day. Ironic. Adrian spoiled me on Mother's Day, of course. My favorite gift he gave me was a pack of 3 onesies. The front onesie has two elephants and says, "I love Mommy." Adrian did have to point out the he bought the outfit with elephants on it. =)
We still don't have a name... or do we?! Also, finally took a belly pic and also including some pictures from graduation.

No comments:
Post a Comment